macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Stephen
    Price Jump For Cyber Monday
    I was excited to see that there was 50% off tutorials for Cyber Monday. I had a tutorial in mind so I waited until Monday and went on to buy it. When I looked I was surprised that the price had been increased by $12.00, from $37.00 to $49.00. Well, I bought it anyway. But it left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't admire you guys as much anymore. I know you're there to make money but why don't you be up-front about it and just say 40%. Reminds me of the electronic stores in New York City. By the way the tutorial is back down to $37.00 today.
  • Rohogay
    Re: Price Jump For Cyber Monday
    Rather then having taken this public, from all I know of these guys and how much they care about we the clients, I am certain if you had contacted them by simply putting in a contact via email with your concern, your account would have been credited. I would not be surprised they credit you anyway or make some kind of concessions in god will if what you say was the case. If I were you, I would look for a few more tutorials you liked and ask for authorization. This is one of the best crews I know of on the net for supporting and being fair and honest with we the clients. So please, try to be a tad bit forgiving and put out your concerns via email to tech support or even the business dept. I can assure you, they will be happy to accommodate you, and I am totally not speaking for them, I am speaking from my own experience as a subscriber and customer. I too am just a lowly subscriber and everyone wants a good deal. Best of luck and I am rooting for you. Try contacting them ASAP. Please post your response. I think everyone will want to see that what I have said here is quite literally true.
  • Stephen
    I looked for an e-mail contact, I guess I didn't look hard enough. I'll use find the correct avenue and post the reply. Thanks.
  • Martin
    Our prices are set and the same for everyone -worldwide - and we certainly would never change them just to scam a few dollars from our amazing and incredibly loyal customers ... In particular, [b]there's no tutorials for sale at $37 anywhere on our site[/b], nor has there ever been. Our price points are $19.50, $29.50, $39.50, and $49.50 exclusively for HD Download Tutorials. You probably had some other coupon code applied to your cart the last time you came to the site, which may have caused the confusion, but we certainly did not change any prices.
  • Stephen
    I stand corrected. Christian explained to me that the $37.00 that I was seeing was the member's discounted price of 25%. I received the 50% discount for Cyber Monday off of the full price ($49.50). I saw the member price when I logged on and thought that was the figure that would be discounted at 50%. I was wrong. Thanks for getting back to me with the explanation, Christian.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: