macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Pro Exp 9
    print score for Bb instrument
    I've done all midi inputs and have a Trumpet. I need to print off sheet music for an Bb instrument but every thing I do (style in Bb) doesn't change the sheet music... What can I do?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: print score for Bb instrument ...
    Hi and welcome to the forums! Can you explain what you have tried and what the result is when you print out? have you tried adding Text manually, using the Text tool and typing "B" followed the flat symbol from the OSX Character Viewer? Thanks R
  • Logic Pro Exp 9
    Hi Rounik, So in garageband you change the key. Let's say I start a project and write a song in the key of 'E'. I bring it over into Logic and put the final touches on it. So I've got 4 tracks I want to print off sheet music for (for the band) and one of them is a trumpet. They need music written, in this case, in 'D'. The only way I've get this to work is to print off what I need in 'E', save a copy for trumpet and go back into Garageband change the key to 'D' and go back into LExp and print that off. There is a style pulldown that I set to 'trumpet Bb' but does nothing for the score. Any suggestions?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi, Ah, so you want to change the Key Signature for the entire project? You can do this in Global Tracks. Check out this post (scroll towards the top of the page): [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=27737&sid=#27835[/url] Hope this helps R
  • Logic Pro Exp 9
    Hi Rounik, This works great! Thanks, Glen
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Glen, Glad it's helped! btw your name (forum alias) appears as "Logic Pro Exp 9"... if you want to change it, log-in and click on "Forum Settings" on the right column of this page. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: