macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wedexue
    Exercise files
    Hello! Newbie here! Are there downloadable exercise files accompanying the tutorials? Thanx!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Exercise files
    Hello GTbannah & welcome to the macProVideo forums! Some of the tutorials have exercise files you can use, e.g. Logic 101 and the Logic 304: TNT3... but for others there are no exercise files due to copyright reasons... and the tutorials are designed in such a way that you can use any files, instruments or Apple Loops of your choice. After you log-in, visit the specific tutorial page and if there is there exercise files available there will be a download link. :) R
  • Wedexue
    Hey, Rounik! Thanx for the quick reply! (Sounds like lyrics to a song) I don't want to read anything into the information you shared, but at the same time, I'm not sure what it means. If I am the first person with this question/request, it means the other members don't need exercise files. So, I'd better hurry and catch up! OTOH, if I am NOT the first, is there a plan in the works to have exercise files included with the tutorials? It would definitely make the teaching/learning experience more meaningful. .... some thoughts ....
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey GT, What I meant was, some tutorials are designed so exercise files are not needed... in these tutorials you can use your own files very easily - or you are shown how to make your own files - (it's part of the tutorial ;-) But, if for example you are viewing the Logic 101, Flash 101 or the Logic 305 TNT3, you'll find there are example/project files included. - Simply log-in to the macProVideo.com website. - Visit the page of the tutorial... e.g. if you are following the Logic 101 tutorial in NEDweb or NED for Mac, then go here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9101[/url] and you can download the relevant files needed. Hope that helps R
  • Wedexue
    Hey, Rounik, Remember, I'm a newbie to the MPV Club, so I'll see as I go along, and make more comments. Thanx again!
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem GT, Let us know if you have any other questions we can help you with & enjoy the videos! :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: