macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Phun Poh
    Converting EastWest Play samples into EXS24.
    Goodday, I've just read [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/interview/interview-vp-steve-horelick-part-2[/url] Steve mentioned that he sampled EastWest Play and used in EXS24. But seems like it is not in the format that EXS24 can convert automatically. What should do? Thanks.
  • steveH
    Re: Converting EastWest Play sampl...
    I play each sound and record the midi leaving space in between. Then I bounce the region in place. I then turn the region into a sampler instrument using it's transients which I edit first in the sample editor to make sure I get what I want! Once it's a sampler instrument I open it up in the EXS24 and edit it. Take about 10 minutes per! Steve H.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Actually Steve also mentions this in the interview - about using Logic 9's Convert to sampler Track feature. In the interview that is a link - so if you click on it, you will navigate to the blog article on how to use the covert to sampler track feature... :) Rounik
  • Phun Poh
    Thanks for the input. I thought I might dig up some shortcut to convert the Play samples, like Gigasampler. (Haha, how naive and lazy of me). I've watched Logic102, but not know this Sampler track feature. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/howto-convert-sampler-track-logic-9[/url] Thanks again, Steve H. and Rounik.
  • Rounik Admin
    Pleasure is mine :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: