macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Logic's Built in Guitar Chord Library
    I find the built in Guitar Chord library AWSOME. I wanted to do some altered tunings and let Logic show me a thousand different voicing etc. I know if I can create a tuning and call it something it can create a library for me correct? Is there a tutorial touches on this topic? I think I tried a searched but din't find anything yet. If not, I will need to review the users manual. Anyone here done what I am talking about? I had created a sound demo of one of our amps, I had to use open E tuning for the slide guitar parts. I also tuned it down 1 full step and then 50 cents further so quite a bit. So any tips are welcomed. Lets make this easy. Say you want to create a chord library and the notes from the guitar are as follows: 6th low E string D 5th A 4th D 3rd G 2nd A 1st High E string D Open D tuning. Victor Mason.
  • Rohogay
    Re: Logic's Built in Guitar C...
    Found the subject in the Logic Pro 9 Users Manual Page 917 & 918 start off with the chord grid library, how to access and get into its menus. I'll dig further and post the process. chapter 31 Working with notation.Working with Chord Grids
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Victor! I don't really work with Chord Grids so closely, so it'd be interesting to learn more! :)
  • Rohogay
    I'll read up on it and let you know what i come up with. Maybe a good blog past with good step by step.
  • Rohogay
    Nope, it's designed to allow you to add chords and make chords based on most of the libraries content, but no info on creating altered tunings that I've have yet to find. Might have to ask Steve H. if he has time to investigate, might be he knows off hand.
  • Hamish H
    Hi victor Maybe a stupid question but is the chord library for midi tracks? If so, you could probably use the chord memorizer in the environment to chnage the tuning. Steve H has done some tutorials on it, I'm not at home right now so I can't check which ones Cheers Hamish
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: