macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dekuruy
    Hey Steve!
    Hi! I just happen to be logged in right now and notice that you are also. I recently posted a thread here about iPads and the possibility of you doing a TNT on them. Just wanted to draw your attention to it, and hope for a reply. I think there's some really exciting apps for music coming out. It's even more exciting for a Logic user to know that some of them interface directly with Logic in some way. What do you think? Thanks, Adam P.S. Sorry about the extra post about iPad; I'm just excited about it. My students eyes have been lit up (as are mine) by my bringing some iPads into the classroom recently.
  • steveH
    Re: Hey Steve!
    Cool. I'm on it! I'll try for February!
  • Dekuruy
    Hey Steve, Did I ever tell you that you're awesome! MPV is awesome too. Rounik does an incredible job with the forums. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and has class and manners rarely seen anywhere on the net! I feel he is an invaluable resource to MPV. And let me not neglect to mention his well written and informative blog posts. Yes, I hate to disappoint you Steve, but he is clearly far more valuable than 'Igor'!
  • steveH
    Igor is blushing!
  • Dekuruy
    Oh, that's a relief! So long as he's not turning green with envy :-).
  • Rounik Admin
    Rounik is now blushing too! :)
  • steveH
    Actually, upon reading your post Igor hopped on a cheap flight to challenge Rounik to a Logic showdown. Look out Rounik!
  • Rounik Admin
    Ha! What does an Igor eat? Better get some food on the table for a civilised Logic showdown. ... Igor does [i]DO[/i] civilised doesn't he... it?
  • steveH
    Eat? Hmmm... How do I break this to you... Igor is, shall we say, a humanitarian. ;)
  • Dekuruy
    Yes, Steve and Rounik, I heard that Igor was planning on 'having an old friend for dinner.' Actually, these recent posts are a relief. I was beginning to worry that Igor and Rounik were really the same person!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: