macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dekuruy
    Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to All!
    Hi everybody! I just wanted to take a moment to wish all involved in these forums - contributors and administrators - the very best of Holidays and success for the New Year. I really feel that this is a special place on the web. It's one of the few places where one can go for prompt and reliable information. And although it is the admins - led by the very stalwart and gentlemanly Rounik - who usually provide this information, it is not at all unusual for contributors to freely give of their knowledge as well. In this season of giving, I am very happy to say that MPV is right in step with that spirit at all times throughout the year! I have purchased many tutorials over the last three years. I can say for certain that I have gotten my money's worth and more out of every one that I've watched so far, and yet, these forums, and the ever growing assortment of informative blog posts, provide a bonus beyond measure. Thanks to all who read this for their invaluable contributions! All The Best, Adam
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Happy Holidays and Happy New Y...
    Thanks Adam and everyone!! Thank you to all who frequent these forums - for making this such a safe, cool and progressive learning corner of the web! We're still around over most of Christmas and New Year - so keep checking the blog and post on these forums if you need any help at all. Most of all, wish you a creative, abundant and wonderful Winter break and start to 2011! Thanks! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: