macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cejunee
    Saving channel strips in Logic 9
    If I have worked on a particular software instrument sound in a project and I want it to be available for other projects, how do i save that? How do i access it from the new project? Am I trying to save the channel strip? How do i do that? Separately, does this procedure change if I am saving something that includes a Komplete 7 instrument or FX set up?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Saving channel strips in Logic...
    Hi Scott, You can save individual effect or instrument plugin settings or the entire channel strip settings. Find out the in's and out's in this article on the MPV blog: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/light-work-channel-strip-settings-logic-9[/url] Komplete 7 would also have it's own instrument settings area which you can use... :) R
  • Cejunee
    Thanks. You guys are great. I didn't even know there was a blog. If I follow the instructions on the blog link to save the entire channel strip (not just an individual plug-in) will it also be saving the settings for the Native Instruments programs that are instantiated on that channel strip?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Scott, No probs! Yes, check out the Blog!! There's lots and lots there and of course the video tuts here answer these questions too ;-) It depends on the 3rd party instrument... it should work just fine. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: