macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Re: Problems with my m-audio keyst...
    I would still hope you could try the Environment check out. Take the channel strip with your Software instrument and connect a monitor device between the output of your channel strip and connect that to the output 1&2 main buss output. This will narrow down if there is actually signal going from the output of your channel strip to the output. Also use a meter to see levels if any both on the channel strip and the output. If no signal is present, it can be looked at from that point backward. Victor Mason
  • Rounik Admin
    Yup! Good idea... though this would be project specific... if it's not working right in new empty projects then something odd is going on. Have you got the latest drivers from the M-Audio website for your Keystation? :) Rounik
  • Rohogay
    I have an M-audio and I did not need the driver just to get Midi function. General Midi is not a problem. The driver mainly consist of Hyper control if your unit is so equipped. The test with the Environment should clear up the basics.
  • Rounik Admin
    I still use an M-Audio Oxygen 8 occasionally (first edition I think) when travelling and teaching... and I needed to update the drivers when going from Leopard to Snow Leopard... otherwise it simply wasn't recognized... but having the latest drivers won't hurt ;-) I would suggest both doing the Environment test and posting screenshots so we can follow along and updating drivers... On a side note, what audio interface are you using? Have you got any old Digi drivers on your system? :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: