macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dekuruy
    app store for mac
    Anyone have any comments, thought about the content of the newly opened App Store for Mac? What thoughts are out there about the music apps, especially those that may interact with Logic, (like Redmadica's apps, pricing, functionality, etc?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: app store for mac
    You know I was about to ask the same question! ;-) Great minds... I'm downloading the latest update to 10.6.6 and will be exploring the new MacAppStore over the coming days, so if anyone has any experience with music or other software available on the MacAppStore post HERE! So far I'd say it's interesting that purchases can be downloaded to all your Macs and are not locked to a single Mac... much like on the iOS App Store... I wasn't aware Redmatica had apps on the MacAppStore... gotta check this out! :) Rounik
  • Dekuruy
    Yeah, Redmatica has put out like 5 different ones already, including an 'ExsManager'. There's also two Keymap apps. Don't expect pricing like you might find for iPhone or even iPad, but, depending on how close these apps come to the stand alone Redmatica Keymap products, it could be a good deal.
  • Rounik Admin
    hmmmm... interesting! I expect that pricing may change a lot over the coming weeks until developers settle on a good price point... But this could completely change the way we think about purchasing Mac software... at from independent developers. Not sure that companies like Adobe are going to jump onboard in the near future... :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: