macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Joreg
    Guitar tuner Plug-in
    Hi, Some (long) time ago, I recall Steve H using a third party guitar tuner plug-in in Logic. Any of you recall what it was or which tutorial? Cheers, Jorge
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Guitar tuner Plug-in
    Hi Jorge, Off the top of my head I don't remember this. Why is it you'd prefer to use a 3rd party guitar tuner rather than Logic's built-in tuner? Thanks Rounik
  • Joreg
    Hi Rounik, I only favor 3rd party plug-ins over Logic's when they're better, in this case besides free I recall others from the same maker that are fine too. ; ) Cheers, Jorge
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jorge, I remember SteveH using Wave window by Katsura in one of his early tuts... I looked them up and they have a few tuners to choose from. The one that looks most impressive (and I've just tested with Logic) is KS Strobe Tuner: [url]http://www.katsurashareware.com/strobe/strobeau.html[/url] There's also KS Chromatic Tuner which I haven't tried: [url]http://www.katsurashareware.com/chromatic/chromaticau.html[/url] :) Rounik
  • Joreg
    Yeah, that's the one! ; ) cheers mate, Jorge
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs!! :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: