macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Steff
    un-solo-able
    Hi , Now I'm here, I have another question: I have an audio track that has its solo button crossed off... it has a red line on it. (forgive my English), and when I solo a track this one will not mute. What's wrong?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: un-solo-able
    Hi Steff, Nothing's wrong :) This channel is in Solo-Safe mode. Control-Click on a channel strip to toggle solo-safe mode. It's useful for channels like the Click track which you don't want muted when something else is in solo mode. :) R
  • MorryNYC
    Now see, this is why I should check out these forums even when I don't have a question. Always wondered what that red line through the solo button was on the click channel strip... Thanks, Rounik M
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Mory! Glad you've found this thread helpful! There's a wealth of useful info contributed by the MPV community on these forums! ... and of course the Blog is growing and growing and contains more and more software and production tips and full-featured tutorials... the future is bright! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: