macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Amir
    is it possible to quantize flex edits?
    when i move the flex markers manually they don't move when i quantize, only the transients that hasn't been been manually flexed do. is that how it is or am i not aware of something? Thanks in advance for your attention!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: is it possible to quantize fle...
    Hi Amir, Flex Markers aren't ever Quantized. Flex markers are designed to time-stretch or time-shrink sections of audio. Best thing to do is open the Audio Region in the Sample Editor and edit / adjust the position of the transient markers. Then everything will work fine when quantizing. Hope that helps R
  • Amir
    Thank you sir! but, when i move the transients in the sample editor i get a message saying quantize (with a progress bar) that takes a few seconds to process, for any movement i try to do. it doesn't work here... i guess that means i'll have to stick to the pain stacking process of flexing every transient and moving it manualy to the right spot.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Amir, What version of Logic 9 are you using? It should work just fine... Also what is the sample rate of you project and audio file... what file format too? Does it not work even in a new project using a different audio file? :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: