macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    Can I find new world music loops compatible with Mac
    Hi Rounik, How are you? Wondering, can I find new World Music Loops, download these and use them in my Logic Pro 8 program? Is this easy to do? Do they just show up in Itunes after downloading them and then appear in Logic Pro 8? Let me know. Thanks! Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Can I find new world music loo...
    Hi Roz, It depends... have you found a loop collection you like? What format are they in? If they are in Apple Loops format then it's just a matter of dropping the folder from the Finder into the Loop Browser in Logic. The loop collection you buy will have more details. The other consideration... are these loops as in simple audio files... or are you thinking about getting a sampler pack (e.g. loops and sounds for the EXS24 Sampler)? Thanks Rounik
  • jimandroz
    Thanks for good info Rounik. Now I know to find loops that are apple formatted. Roz:)
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs! What kind of world instruments are you looking for?
  • jimandroz
    I like spanish guitar loops, irish harp loops, peruvian flute loops (if they're good), jazz piano loops. I like usually simple loops to lay a background to my flute. I like drum loops and new age sounds too. Do you know any or have any recommendations? I have all the apple loops. Thanks! Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi RoZ Not sure off the top of my head. Have you tried doing a google search? Also check out audiobase.com and places like producerloops.com :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: