macProVideo.com
Forums
  • NDB-DNB
    Re: Logic 405 - Download the Logic...
    Hi Rob, Thanks, and you're welcome! There's a lot of excellent tutorials covering mixing at mPV, so you'd need look no further than this site for the answers you need. Having said that, I think one of the key things to remember when mixing is to give everything it's own space. Not just spatially (i.e. left/right with panning, forward/backward with level), but in terms of frequency too. It's like a jigsaw puzzle, where each sonic element has to fit with the next; except with this puzzle we can cheat by using EQ/compression tools to shape a sound so it fits where we want it. So, yeah, my main piece of advice would be, remember to give each element of a mix as much of its own little piece of the frequency range as possible, just don't overdo it with EQ or compression, too much of a good thing and all that! Cheers, Nigel
  • Vivisuy
    Re: Logic 405 - Download the Logic...
    I went to the Sound Cloud website and checked it out. Cool website. Here's one of my songs if anyone is interested. [url]http://soundcloud.com/some-college/six-sigma[/url] Rob
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: