macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dekuruy
    January TNT
    Hey, Steve! Just thought I'd mention that the latest Logic TNT was great! It was a pleasure seeing David Earl on MPV! Nice move. Just wondering why he left off his last name? Maybe 'he doesn't care'. ;-) I hope he can do some more tutorials, though, this one was great, and I'm sure he has some other tips and tricks up his sleeve to share. I think you and he both (and others, as well) can do more in the direction of live, realtime manipulations of the environment via external controllers. I'd love to see more of that! Thanks, Adam
  • steveH
    Re: January TNT
    Hey agagag, We are very pleased to have David hanging around mPV! What do you mean about his last name? Steve H
  • Dekuruy
    Oh, I thought for sure you'd know! Well, as you mentioned in the 'Introducing David Earl' segment of this month's TNT, you've seen some of his videos. On many of the ones I've seen, he usually introduces himself by saying something like; 'Hi, SFLogicNinja here, or you can call me David Earl, I don't care.....' He often draws out the 'I don't care....' part. Very cool guy though, even though I've now ruined my very little joke. lol! Take care, Adam
  • steveH
    Now I get it!!!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: