macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cefnfaes
    Unable to delete a section
    I am using the scissors tool to cut through a section at the end of one midi section, and then wanting to delete the end part. However, when I do that, the entire midi section moves along. The distance it moves is proportional to the length of the end I am cutting off. What's happened here ? I don't know where to look for an answer ! Would much appreciate some early advice here please. Thanks.Best wishes Cefnfaes
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Unable to delete a section
    Hi Cefnfaes, It sounds like you have Shuffle mode turned on. Click on the 'Drag' pop-up menu button (top right of the Arrange window) and switch the mode to Overlap or No-Overlap: [img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6321/screenshot20110222at102.png[/img] Hope that helps Rounik
  • Cefnfaes
    Incredible- a reply at the speed of sound, written and presented with total clarity, and, naturally, your remedy worked immediately ! Thank you Rounik ! Best wishes Cefnfaes
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs Cefnfaes! Glad you found the remedy for the "record button" not appearing on audio track header's btw! Enjoy your session today :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: