macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fafuvui
    Touch osc ,thanks a lots steve
    Hey steve you are just fantastic i can't even find the words to say how i felt when you did this last tnt its just what i was looking for since long time How useful it will be to stand in front the mic and start recording and then do all what i need to do without moving back to the mac ... I really baught till now 3 apps from app store just to have the chance to use the mouse pointer and some key commands wirelessly And there is one that costs about 100$ with a simple version that comes with a transport bar (20$) but not as good as touch osc... The choice of the app you did and the way you explaned it is great as usual I dont know how you do to make it seem so easy and awsome but keep on doing it THANK YOU SO MUCH STEVE and i hope someday i ll have the chance to watch one of your shows From Italy,with love
  • Fafuvui
    Mounir touati Hello steve,i've been trying touch osc all noon and i couldnt beleive my eyes.i followed all you said in the tutorial,i had some problems connecting to the network but i fixed it out typing my IP ,and then every thing went great and even when switching from project to another the screen kept updating with all data of channel strip names, inserts, aux....its just amazing And it would be so cool if you can find the way to use it with mainstage . By the way i saw the video of your last show and i really wished i could be there...can you explain how you and the guys used the ipads to control sculpture morfh ? I saw some kind of templates downloadable from osc touch site but i couldnt figure out how to load them to i pad and the how to assign them to logic. Any way i m sure you re working hard to bring us more cool stuff in next tnt and i cant wait till the next one is out . Again thank you so much From italy with love
  • Dekuruy
    Re:
    Hi mounir, I hope you don't mind my attempting to answer your question about Steve's use of Sculpture and the iPad at last month's show. Although Steve's knowledge is far superior to mine - I've learned a lot of great stuff from his tutorials here at MPV - I can at least tell you that he wasn't using the TouchOSC app for that performance. (I was there). He used a different app called Midi Touch. In Midi Touch, it's very easy to configure your own custom set up. Steve's set up used a few pads for triggering notes, and an x-y pad to control Sculptures morph pad. No other iPads or controllers were used. For more info on how Steve uses Sculpture to produce the type of sounds he was getting in the show, the TNT3 series has an entire segment devoted to exactly that! Here's a link to that tutorial: [url]Logic 304 - Logic TNT 3: Reloaded[/url] Hope that helps.
  • Fafuvui
    Thanks adam Do you have any idea about ac-7 core it looks awsome but have bad support
  • Dekuruy
    Re:
    Hi Mounir, You're welcome. Sorry, I don't use ac-7 core. Midi Touch and TouchOSC both work very well for me.
  • steveH
    Re:
    I'll be doing some tutorials on Touch Midi this month...stay tuned!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re:
    Regarding AC7 Pro, I've found it to be good and yes the interface is lovely, but TouchOSC is superior, in terms of lower latency and direct, seamless integration with Logic. Since getting into TouchOSC I haven't had the desire to setup AC7... not that it's a bad way to control Logic, but that TouchOSC is that much better. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: