macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Submit Your Score Editor Blog Article Ideas Here
    Hi Wally, I'm very glad you found my article useful! Indeed, when re-arranging the appearance of the score using a Score Set, I create a complete set of the instruments I want to appear in the score, and then use cut/paste within the Score Sets editor to create the order I want to see on the page. And since that article was a primer, I'm going to go more in-depth in my follow-up article, including details of that technique and also creating alternative versions that include only selected instruments, some important details regarding preparation for doing score markup, and more. Best, Ski (Peter)
  • Peter Schwartz
    Hi Wally and All, I've submitted a follow-up article on Score Sets to our beloved editor. This will be the second in a series of 3, possibly 4 articles I have planned on Score Sets. We'll post a heads-up here in the forum when it's published. Best, Ski a/k/a Peter Schwartz, creator of MIDI 101: MIDI Demystified [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/midi101[/url]
  • Peter Schwartz
    Hi Wally, Not sure if you've seen them, but we've published two additional articles (by yours truly) on using Score Sets. Here's a link to the MPV Hub articles I've had published: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/author/peter-schwartz[/url] From that link you can find and access the additional articles pretty easily.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: