macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gorynui
    Snow Leopard woes..?
    Hi there. I'm thinking of upgrading to Snow Leopard from 10.5.8, and wondering if anyone has had compatibility problems with the following: Logic Pro 9.1.3; Omnisphere 1.5; Vienna Symphonic Library Special Edition; EWQL Orchestra Free Library; Audacity; Switch; driver for M-Audio Firewire 410 interface.
  • Gorynui
    Re: Snow Leopard woes..?
    Well, I made the leap to Snow Leopard, and for the most part, I'm happy. However, the issue I'd been having was not resolved by this upgrade, and I seem to now have a new one regarding adding automation after I've recorded MIDI, but I'll start a new thread for that... So I guess SL is good for an OS, but so far I haven't seen any positive difference in Logic or with my plug-ins.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Snow Leopard woes..?
    Hey Sammy, Have you tried out Logic in 64-bit mode? You'll see a difference then ;-) ... well, as long as most used plugins are 64-bit compatible of course!! Also, if you happen to have an iPad then you'll find the TouchOSC app integration with Logic 9.1.3 pretty cool too. :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: