macProVideo.com
Forums
  • edgy
    environment/template/multitrack sharing
    if i create an environment and save it as a template, how do i reopen that environment in another project without recreating the same env. if i saved it as a template, i want to be able to use different env's. on separate tracks in one project. how to name the setting and recall it in a project and use it in separate tracks and env's as that template. what video show how to: create as a template, name it, use that template separately in a project track and i would like to use different multiple env's. on different multiple tracks and be able to pull up each environment by the template name for each track. how is this done?
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: environment/template/multitrack sharing
    You can use normal CMD-C/CMD-V copy & paste your custom environment objects between projects. Or, you can use the various import functions to transfer entire environment "layers" (as they're called) to other songs. As far as rewiring those objects to channel strips (or whatever) that are different from your other projects, well, "that's just part of the job". ;) But you can't pull up an environment as a separate template by itself. The environment is a fundamental part of every Logic project, so, in other words, you can't save the environment separately as a template. So I think those are your choices: - copy/paste objects between projects - experiment with the various import functions
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: