macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Young Producer
    Oxygen 25 and Logic Pro
    I have been using the Oxygen 25 on Logic Pro but the commands are not synchronized and the full potential of the Oxygen is not able to be utilized. If I press C1 on my Oxygen it will give the command A2. Is there a way to rearrange or create the commands from an Oxygen 25 to Logic Pro?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Oxygen 25 and Logic Pro
    Hi Young Producer Welcome to the forums! Does your Oxygen 25 come with any form of software or ability on the keyboard to set the MIDI output messages? Alternatively, are you savvy with Logic's Environment? Here you can use a transformer object to literally transform the notes coming in form your Oxygen into the virtually any other midi message type or simply scale them to the note value you want. Let me know if you need more help on how to do this... But there should be a way to do this before the midi messages reach Logic. Also, check in GarageBand if the note messages are being received correctly. Thanks Rounik
  • Young Producer
    How exactly would I use the transformer to transform the notes?
  • Peter Schwartz
    I have the feeling that the keyboard itself might be set to transpose the notes. Troubleshooting: you say that C1 produces A2. What do C#1 and D2 produce?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: