macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Re: Logic 207 - videos 52, 53 & 54 strange sound behavior
    How do I correct this with my ned player? I unchecked and rechecked then pressed the down load button but nothing happends. Is there a way for the ned player to update the old files with the newly repaired files? Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Victor, You should just need to launch NED, log-in (if you're not already) and click on "Download" button to update any tutorial videos. Give me a little time to check out what's going on with these couple of videos. They were due to go up on Friday and at least 2 of the newly updated ones did... Thanks for your patience :)
  • Rohogay
    I did figure it out. Select the tutorial in thr library window and press the delete button at the bottom of the window. After that is done the tutorial list to the right will have the recently deleted tutorial left but unchecked. Select it and check the box, then select download and the video will download from MPV's website which means up-dated materials will be included. : > )
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: