macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    Impossible to open Logic in two computers?
    Hello Rounik, hello everybody! I'm discovering now that I can't open Logic on two computers at the same time. An error message appears sayng that I can't because another Logic it's already open on another computer. This seems to me very strange... Is this normal? And what to do if I need to work on two different things at the same time? Thanks for the help and be happy Roberto
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Impossible to open Logic in two computers?
    This is totally normal. If you read the Logic EULA, it allows for installation and use on one desktop and one laptop, but Logic cannot be run on both computers simultaneously.
  • roberto
    Thanks Ski, I really didn't know this. One never ends learning. Good work to you. Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    well... technically speaking Logic can run on two computers at the same time as long as they are not connected to the same network. Of course, doing so is against the EULA... but you can try it out in your studio by turning off Airport on one of the Macs...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: