macProVideo.com
Forums
  • bequick
    Just watched the new Logic video!
    yeh, I get it was an april fools joke! Congratualtions on fooling many people. :) I thuoght it was cool when the colours were rotating on the arrange window and I was wondering how Steve done this? Thanks, Simon
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Just watched the new Logic video!
    Steve is a genius... a master trainer ... and a magician. He need only look at the Environment window and he can create generative music madness! :)
  • Oceanviewstudio
    I had a long night, was in bed at 6AM and up again at 11am, sat here on my second coffee when this email with the link to the video of fuzzy face came in. - Admittedly, I am a fuzzy face myself, although I do not use anti ageing creams or 'cover my grey hair solutions' like this gentleman apparently does. LOL - Yes, it did work! LOL Although I was puzzled about this stupid Logic Band 11 name. Now clearly, you owe me one, hence dear Steve.... You have to write a detailed and free for all step by step tutorial with additional template download, to have a full blown AutoMap 3 template to control Omnisphere, Trilian and Stylus RMX in multimode and live mode. Of course, I expect this no later than April 4th. Thank you in advance. :) Best Georg P.S. It is really the pest to even try to use a novation SL with Automap 3 for spectrasonics. P.P.S. Country Music.... choose maple.... ROFLMAO!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey OceanView! Good to see you on the forums again :) I'd recommend letting Steve know in his Logic TNT forum with your suggestion on Setting up Automap and Omni for a future TNT... :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: