macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Citapeo
    Transposing Audio
    I was wondering if Logic can transpose audio to different keys Thanks You
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Transposing Audio
    Hi gogoriviera, welcome to the forums! There's quite a few different ways to do this. What kind of audio are you using? e.g. an apple loop, audio recorded into the project, audio you'[ve imported? You can destructively edit the audio's time and pitch or non-destructively use plugins. This thread may help: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=27737&sid=#27835[/url] or this too: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=30449&sid=#30449[/url] Let me know how you get on. :)
  • Citapeo
    Thanks- I went to the time and pitch but when i transposed key it also slowed down?
  • Citapeo
    Also I did transpose with pitch machine and when previewing it it sounded slowed down but when I processed it it sounded at the right tempo? Also the Apple loops sounds like a good alternative but when i go to creat a apple loop I can not find out where it has been saved??
  • Rounik Admin
    To be honest, I never work with Logic Pitch and Time Machine for transposition. The results aren't as good as third-party products like AutoTune or Melodyne. I'd recommend the methods I outlined in the other thread you created. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: