macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Citapeo
    Transposing Again
    I am trying to find out how to transpose audio tracks- I have tried to create apple loop from the audio file but I have no idea how to find out where the apple loop gets saved so i can bring it into the project. The Logic documentation is horrible in terms of logically explaining this stuff
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Transposing Again
    Hi Apple Loops are in your Loops Browser in Logic. That's why it's important to set a name and tags for them in the Apple Loops Utility or under Region > Add to Apple Loops. If you set them as 'looping' and with an appropriate key you can use the Transposition global track to transpose all MIDI and apple loop regions in your project at different points of the project. Here is an example of how to work with Global Tracks: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/working-key-signature-global-track-logic[/url] Alternatively, you can adjust the particular region's Transposition value by selecting it in the Arrange area and in the Inspector click-drag the Transposition value. ALternatively, use the Pitch Shifter II plugin on the track and set the values as desired. You can automate these values over time... this will work on ay material on any type of track. Let me know how you get on. :)
  • Citapeo
    I saw how to get to"add to Apple Loops" but I can not figure out how to save it as and then find it again- the save function asks for you to select like a category bass guitar etc- and I dont want to put it in one of those categories- it is not clear where the apple loop goes once I hit save?
  • Rounik Admin
    You should assign the revelant tags to your loops in order to find them easily later. Once saved, open the Loops Browser in Logic. (standard Key command is "O") You can then search for the loop by name or by instrument descriptors you assigned when saving the loop. Can you not find it in the Loop Browser area? In the Loop browser what "View" mode do you have set? Choose "My Loops" and click on the "ALL" filter in the Loop window to find the user created apple loops. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: