macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hexapye
    Multitake recording is not working properly anymore
    Hello, When i try to make multitake recording and swipe editing of these recordings , after 2 cycles of the looped region logic starts creating the same tracks on top the track that i want.The swipe editing function can only be used for 2 takes and there wasnt a limitation to this before.I am sure it is not a limitation but how can this be? I really need to use the swipe editiong function of logic and it is not workable at the moment. I d appreciate it if you can help me on this huge problem.I am using multiple hardware synths in my system and i have 2 x 2.26 Quad core intel xeon mac pro with 6 gb of ram and i have been using logic since 5.5 and i am quiet sure there is nothing wrong in my setup.This started hapenning about a week ago and suddenly. PLease help me Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Multitake recording is not working properly anymore
    Hi myconoid, This sounds bizarre. Does the same behaviour occur in new projects (not pre-made templates)? Have you tried trashing the preferences? Are you using Logic 9.1.3 in 32-bit or 64-bit mode? Cheers Rounik
  • Hexapye
    Hi Rounik, I use 64 bit and the up to date version of logic and i think this is a bug because i found a way to overcome this behaviour. It happens when there is not a region below the track which i want to record to so if i create an empty region on the track below the multitake recording works as it should. This was not happening before so i dont know what the reason is but this solution worked for my system. Thank you By the way what do you mean by trashing the preferences?
  • Rounik Admin
    Interesting... are you talking about tracks with different instrument/channel strip or tracks with same instrument / channel strip? See if you can replicate the bug in 32-bit mode. Trashing preferences... there are quite a few trouble shooting steps for resolving weird issues in Logic... I've outlined the trashing Pref's here (under TIP 10 at the end): [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/troubleshooting-logic-101-hear-audio-heres[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: