macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Webern
    Automation Hidden, how do I get it back?
    Two of my tracks contain volume automation, but somehow I have hidden that data and I can not see it in the arrange window. How can I get the automation to show up in the arrange window? Notice in the screenshot that the track 5 (Bass) and track 3 (Violin Midi) do not show track automation tools or data. Both of these tracks contain volume automation data and I need to see it and work with it! [img]http://matthewjamesbriggs.com/logicscreen20110402.jpg[/img] Thanks. Matt (newb)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Automation Hidden, how do I get it back?
    Hi Matt, If tracks are zoomed out (vertically) too close Logic hides their automation data. There's a few ways to get it back: 1. Use the zoom vertical out key command (Control-Option-down arrow) until all tracks are zoomed out enough to display the data. 2. Position the mouse pointer in the bottom left of a track header. The pointer turns into a Finger tool. Drag up/down to decrease/increase that tracks height. 3. You can resize all tracks (of same type e.g. Soft Inst tracks or Audio tracks) to the same zoom height - by Command-clicking in the bottom left corner of a track header (which you want other tracks to be like). All other tracks in your Arrangement (of the same type) will be resized to that height. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Webern
    Perfect. Thank you very much.
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: