macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    How to delete Custom Text Style
    Hello Ski I'm still here! waiting for a new HD, I'm preparing new Text Style Templates. What I don't find is a way to delete completely my former styles so that I can import the new set of Styles I did in a Template. In Text Style Window I can delete the voices of the first column (Name) with a double clic and erase, bur in the second column (Example) the chosen fonts stays, no way to delete it. Isn't there a way to reset Text Style Window (without deleting all Logic Prefereces!) Thanks a lot Roberto
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: How to delete Custom Text Style
    Hi Roberto, I don't believe that you can delete Text Styles. And double-clicking on the name and deleting the name just changes it to "_____________". Text styles are saved with each song, so deleting the preferences won't affect what you see in the Text Styles menu. One thing you can try... Create a new project and save it (without assets) as "test". Close it, and then open one of your song in which you want to delete some Text Styles. Import the Text Styles from "test" into this song. What happens? BTW, what version of Logic are you running? Ciao! Ski
  • roberto
    Re: How to delete Custom Text Style
    Ciao Ski Yes, it's how I thought and seen. And I was just doing as you propose, and it works fine. It only takes a while but it's ok. I'm running Logic 9.1.3 but, of course, I've already ordered the BRAND NEW version that I saw in Steve H's video. I' really must be... a dream (!). Thanks a lot for answering and...let's go on! Roberto
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: