macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gorynui
    Audio files not importing
    I just discovered a strange glitch in Logic 9. I'm trying to add sound fx to a project, and when I attempt to import, I'm able to Add the file(s) in the Open File window, but the Done button is then greyed out and I can go no further. I'm working at 48 kHz, and I had fx at 44.1 and 48, and none worked. Any thoughts?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Audio files not importing
    Hey Sammy, I don't get a "Done" button in the Import Audio files dialog... I have an "Import" button. 1. Which Import method are you using? (e.g. File > Import Audio Files...) or in the Bin: Audio File > Add Audio File... 2. What type of files are these? 3. If you drag them from a Finder window directly into the Bin or the Arrange area do they import ok? Thanks R
  • Gorynui
    Hi there, got waylaid for a bit... In answer to your questions: 1. I've always used the Bin method. 2. it has happened with CAF, WAV, AIFF, etc., but not always. Twenty minutes ago, I successfully brought in a bunch of WAV files, and two minutes ago couldn't add a couple of CAF files. 3. I just tried dragging a CAF file from the Finder to the Bin, which didn't work, but did work when I placed it on a track in the Arrange area. I hadn't realized that was an option.
  • Peter Schwartz
    Could be a permissions problem. Suggest quitting Logic, repairing permissions, and trying again to get CAF files into the Bin.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: