macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    How to save a new Hyper Set?
    Hello Rounik! Back again with a little thing: I've added a new "event definition" in my Hyper Set, but now I don't find the way to save it so that is there in all my other projects? Isn't there a simple "...save hyper set"? Or with the age am i getting blind... all the best to you all, and thanks Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How to save a new Hyper Set?
    Hi Roberto! Hypersets get saved directly with the project. So, although you can't export them there are a couple of ways to re-use them in other projects: A. - Save as Template. Create your Hyperset and save the project as a template from the File menu. Then use this template when creating new projects... B. - Import Hyperset - In any new project click on the Media Tab (right area) - Click on the Browser tab and navigate to the project with the Hyperset you want to import. - Click on "Import" at the bottom of the Browser area and then click on "Import Project Settings..." - From the Import Settings Dialog choose "Hyper Sets" and any other elements of the project you wish to import and click "Import". That should do the trick :-) Best Rounik
  • roberto
    Dear Rounik, yes, that's actually what I did... importing and creating a template. I thought there was somewhere an option with "save Hyper Set". I also would suggest for the new Logic version that is coming out after the Steve H.'s one, an option with "...save me, from the darkness". It might be extremely useful. A smile to you Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Ciao Roberto! [i]I also would suggest for the new Logic version that is coming out after the Steve H.'s one, an option with "...save me, from the darkness". It might be extremely useful. [/i] Yes. Good idea!! Although until that feature arrives I turn on my table lamp ;-) Best R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: