macProVideo.com
Forums
  • heimi
    Re: Tutorial Request: Score Editor
    There are 24h a day, Steve: 4h TNT tutorial 4h Score editor tutorial 4h Forum support 4h ES2 tutorial 4h daily work 4h sleep ;-)
  • steveH
    Thanks, Heimi, for the sleep!!
  • Scott
    Hello Steve; Just wanted to put my two sense in, I and many other would be interested with your expertise outlining the finer points on this robust piece of Logic Software. Their are thousands of composers out their that would also appreciate a look at this area. I know so little about this that, any help would be of great interest to me and many others I'm sure! I still in the process of reading the "new manuals" of Logic Studio 8 - have at least 500-600 pages to go so any help/advice or tips you could throw out to us all would be useful. I haven't seen too much out their except David's new publications coming out this November. But, I could be mistaken,for I only been at this for a short time.Thanks for listening. Scott
  • Peter Broekhuizen
    [quote:4039]I've always wanted to do an in-depth tutorial on the score editor... I wonder if there is enough demand out there to make it worth it? It's definitely needed![/quote] Hi Steve, I'm a new member of this forum, which explains my late reaction. I would defenitely buy an in-depth tutorial on the score editor. I do have the Johannes Prischl Notation Guide, which already covers a lot, but not everything. If you're seriously considering writing a score-tutorial: please don't hesitate. There are plenty people out there who need it desperately. I've used the Logic score editor for many years on a daily basis as professional arranger and musician and still have questions (and tips and requests for the devellopers!) Best regards, Peter
  • Richard Temple
    [quote:4039]I've always wanted to do an in-depth tutorial on the score editor... I wonder if there is enough demand out there to make it worth it? It's definitely needed![/quote] I'd buy it.
  • steveH
    [quote:18174][quote:4039]I've always wanted to do an in-depth tutorial on the score editor... I wonder if there is enough demand out there to make it worth it? It's definitely needed![/quote] I'd buy it.[/quote] Yeah, there definitely needs to be a definitive tutorial on the score editor.... so much to do!
  • Nigepui
    i would definitely preorder it...it would really fill the gap that exists now regarding notation for logic pro 8...looking forward...!!!!
  • steveH
    Still considering it!!!!
  • Nigepui
    great!!!...IT WOULD BE A REALLY GREAT ASSET...I googled video tutorials on notation for logic pro 8 & it is very barren field out there...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE....You go Steve!!
  • Vegitei
    I'd just like to chime in and say that I'd be snatching that right up, Steve, if you and Igor put it together. You guys do great work, and I want to thank you for your efforts. This is my first post to the forum, but I've been benefiting from TNT throughout the year, as well as many other great Logic Tutorials from MacProVideo. You guys do a great job, and as both a musician and and educator, I appreciate both the work and the talent required to produce such great educational products. Keep it up!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: