macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hizegau
    Only one core used in Logic in live mode
    Has anyone resolved the incredibly frustrating problem of only one core being usable in Logic when one or more audio tracks are set to input monitoring. This is referred to as "live mode" and Apple has acknowledged this. I am using Logic as a live mixer and I discovered recently that I am limited to only one of my four cores. I am using Plogue Bidule to farm out my most intensive AU plug-ins, but really, this seems like a major fault in the software. I am curious to know if anyone has found a good workaround or is using another DAW that accesses all the cores while in this so called "live mode." I haven't tried Mainstage because I need surround. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Only one core used in Logic in live mode
    Hi! I find if I have upto 5 audio tracks set to Input Monitoring then everything works just fine in Logic 9.1.3 (See pic): [img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6308/screenshot20110504at181.png[/img] But, if I set 6 tracks to Input Monitoring the number of cores begins to drop...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: