macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fafuvui
    audio to midi
    hi can anybody help me turning an audio file into midi i just remastered a song of a freind and he recorded a solo with lute which i would like to redo as a midi solo but the problem is that it is in the mix with drums,bass,guitars...and i dont know how to transform it into midi if there is way thank you forbtelling me how to do it
  • Fafuvui
    i would like to add that the song was recorded live using real instruments but it really sounds bad and after i worked it with logic following your tutorials ...my freind couldn't beleive his ears...the only thing that misses is that part of lute solo (pure tunisian mode) which he played great but i'm not good enaugh to redo it (technique of playing oriental lute and oriental modes need years of training....)if you want i can post both versions so you can see the difference...in my version i used some apple loops of a turkish stero lute but its not the same thing
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: