macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Craig
    Midi to Audio
    I am trying to bounce my Omnisphere midi tracks to audio for mixing. I set up a multi instrument with transformers like Steve H showed for RMX in TNT2. Works the same for Omnisphere :) Problem is I cannot figure out how to route the 8 midi trks which is going to 8 aux channels to bounce/record to new audio tracks. If that makes sense. Any pointers would be VERY appreciated. Thanks, Craig
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Midi to Audio
    I haven't watched the video myself, but just a few pointers... What we're really talking about here isn't really bouncing MIDI to audio. You're bouncing the audio from the output of Omnisphere. Of course, that plug is producing sound in response to MIDI. But when it comes to bouncing, it's all audio. I take it that the output of each "slot" (MIDI channel) in Omnisphere is routed to 8 different Auxes. So it's the output of the Auxes that you need to bounce. But of course, Auxes don't have bounce buttons, but I'll guess that the output of those Auxes is routed to an output -- probably your Stereo Output (output 1/2). So you'd bounce the audio from there.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: