macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Felorio
    Steve's TNT2 Oct. Stylus Controller macro question!!
    Hi gang! i just recently finished (again) the Stylus Controller macro that Steve H. made in the TNT 2 Oct. I'm kind of just getting into these macros, and i did that particular one. And now, i can't find it!!! So I guess it boils down to a simple question: Can these macros be saved 'globally' as in 'available in every new project you start' so you can have immediate access to that macro? (If so, where?)... or do you have to import every time?? Thanks
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Steve's TNT2 Oct. Stylus Controller macro question!!
    Every Logic project's environment is unique. So you can't save it globally, other than to: 1. create a template out of the project in which you created the macro and use that as the starting point for other projects, or... 2. starting with a new project, use the import function to bring the environment layer from another project containing that macro into the new project.
  • Felorio
    Could I save it as the old 'Autoload' song (does that still exist in LP9?) when I start all new projects?... I guess that is the same as creating the template!.... Thanks!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi CuzCutz, Logic 9 is actually more flexible when it comes to choosing the "autoload" or "default" template as you don't need to change the template name to "autoload". Here's how to set up an autoload in Logic 9: 1. Launch Logic and open any template or create a new project. No need to save it. 2. Choose Preferences > General [Project Handling] 3. Click on the StartUp Action drop-down and select: "Create New Project Using Default Template" 4. Click on the "Choose" button below the Default Template area and choose your preferred template from the Template window. 5. Quit Logic (no need to save if you don't need to) and relaunch Logic... The template you defined as "Default" will open! Thanks Rounik
  • Felorio
    Thanks guys!! I'll try it!.... no... I'll do it!
  • Rounik Admin
    Cool! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: