macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: arpegiater mutes everything
    Good luck. Hope this helps! I'm into all sorts really... from acoustic through to glitchy ambient. And you? :)
  • drusif
    i like everything but mainly dance. got a few gigs in ibiza in 2 weeks so just done a new demo. will upload it then send it over to u as a thank u for ur help cheers
  • Rounik Admin
    Cool! Thanks drusif :)
  • drusif
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0m2wc there u go mate. enjoy
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks mate! Nice. I'm having a more upbeat Sunday afternoon than normal now ;-) Cheers! Rounik
  • drusif
    haha. u can get more done wen u listen to this music. gets the blood pumpin. however im still having this issue with the damn midi controller. ive deleted the 2 lists u advised. reset midi controllers in logic, reset the mac and it still pops up. its sending me crazy haha
  • Rounik Admin
    Oh man... this isn't good... Let me see of I can enlist the help of the cavalry on this one... :)
  • Peter Schwartz
    I checked out one of the files, and the first thing I saw was that the Song Start was at 0 1 1 1. That's always a bad sign. Even though Logic lets you position the start of a song before bar 1, it's never a good idea to use that feature. Doing that (whether intentionally or by accident) is a primary source of song corruption and/or generally wonky behavior, and might (just might) account for the problems you've been having. Suggest you move all of the regions to bar 1 1 1 1, then try and move the song start marker to 1 1 1 1 as well. I tired that here and the song start moved to 1 1 1 1 on my second attempt (it's finicky). That aside, the song played fine here immediately, but that's not to say that you'd have the same luck on your system. Every system is different, even down to the way preferences are set up. So... Suggest you take my advice above and see if you can get your songs to play.
  • drusif
    ive done all that and still nothing, its really strange that it plays on your system fine but not mine? are you gettin all 4 channels or just the arpegiated one cause i get that through here ok its just the other channels. im happy to just delete this whole project now and start a new one but i no as soon as add the arp its gonna mute everything else again. is it worth just not using again and just using a pluggin like sylenth?
  • Rounik Admin
    Recently some of the Logic bugs and issues coming my way have been difficult to explain... and this has me slightly stumped. I'd put it down to that particular project being corrupt... Try a new blank/empty project and re-create from scratch. Sylenth... interesting. I've only ever heard people praising this instrument to the heavens since it first came to my attention. I think for the kind of music you like to make, Sylenth would be a good addition to your arsenal! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: