macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Vocal Pitch Correction (raw) - MP4 File
    Hi LogicStu-JDC I'd highly recommend checking out the Logic 101: Core Logic tutorial. It'll take you through all the basics and help you understand the language of Logic. So by "Pitch > Pitch Correction" we're recommending you insert the Pitch Correction effect plug-in on the track's channel strip. Here's a quick run through of how this works. When you create a track in Logic (e.g. an audio or software instrument track) the track header appears in the Arrange area. On the left is the Inspector. In the Inspector are two channel strips (with level faders, pan and other buttons and controls). Every track has it's associated channel strip. When you select a track in the Arrange area it's channel strip will be displayed as the left hand side channel strip in the Inspector. Notice how there's an I/O section (Input and Output) and towards the top there are grey slots under the "Inserts" title? Click on an empty grey Insert slot and from the drop-down menu choose: Pitch > Pitch Correction. This will insert the Pitch Correction effect plugin in that slot on that track / channel. Hope that helps and you may be interested in checking out the Beginners Guides to Logic on the Hub: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/complete-beginners-guide-apple-logic-9-part-1[/url] [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/complete-beginners-guide-apple-logic-9-part-2[/url] Best Rounik
  • LogicStu-JDC
    Ahhhhh yes! That's it. Thanks, Rounik. This is what I was looking for. I've got to remember to use the inspector more often. I've already purchased the Logic 101 (Core Logic) tutorial and it's nice, but I'll eventually get the 202 tutorial as well. The work continues! :)
  • LogicStu-JDC
    I'll catch on, just chewing on a little at a time. Cheers!
  • Rounik Admin
    Cool! And of course ask away here with any and all questions you have :) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: