macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MorryNYC
    Re: Importing Garage Band Files
    Ok, was going to spend this post whining about having to shell out more money to upgrade a program I never use, and whaa, whaa, whaa, and how will I afford it, boo hoo hoo, etc. But before I posted, thought I'd better check it out so as not to look foolish. And it's 15 bucks. So basically 4 cups of coffee. Which I'm trying to cut down on anyway. It's downloading now. Heck, at that price, might as well get iMovie too. In other happy news, downloaded and installed the new Logic update last night, and haven't worked enough this morning enough to know if it feels different, but my Logic icon in the dock (and the one you see when you COMMAND-TAB through open programs) is no longer a pixilated mess. Good Morning, world! best, M
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Morry, That's great to hear! Yes, when you start looking at the cost of GB and iMovie it's a very good deal - even better when you consider the whole iLife suite comes free with every new Mac! Interesting to hear about the Logic icon previously being pixelated. Never come across that issue before. This update for Logic appears to have fixed another round of bugs. Yeah! :)
  • MorryNYC
    Re: the icon thing: yeah it was very strange. It started with my mail icon. It was pixilated so I went looking on forums, and there was no real solution that I found, but it was cosmetic only, and the programs the icons belonged to were not adversely affected. I can't remember what the sequence of events was (I guess I'm not terribly concerned about appearances? I don't know), but the mail icon came back into focus just about the time that the Logic icon began to pixilate. But now the Logic icon is nice and crisp and clear again. And it kind of makes me happy. Guess appearances do matter somewhat... M
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: