macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    Re: duet help needed
    i find it really odd. its not my MBP so i will get the student to take it to Apple. cheers Mtec
  • mtec
    It's working, Yay. Apogee support advised me to DLoad the Osx 10.6.7 combo updater but i found out that this was not compatible with the MBP so as a last resort I re-installed the OS from the disk that came with the machine. I left the latest driver Sept09 for the duet on the machine. 45 mins later i plugged in the Duet and it was recognised by AMS and Logic. Pass this on to anyone else who has the same prob. Thanks guys for all your input. Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi mtec, Glad it worked ok! Well this is odd... I updated the OS to 10.6.7 with the Combo updater... It's the way to fly. Exactly which machine is this? an i7 Quad-Core MBP. Is it 17 or 15"? Out of interest is it with an SSD? Thanks R
  • mtec
    2ghz i7 quad. Bought last week from Apple. All is working now so Im glad its back with its owner who is very pleased. mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Nice job! I have to say Apogee's Support (and product quality) are top notch in my experience! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: