macProVideo.com
Forums
  • LogicStu-JDC
    Stopping/Staring-Auto Return
    Guys maybe you can assist me with something. I've been running something that I'd like to make an "auto function" after I've tracked a song, and stopped it with the space bar. After stopping my song after review or recording (instead of looping), I'd like to for the playhead to return back to the beginning of the song. [[i]I'm trying to think outside of the DP box, it's just taking me a while, and this was such a sweet feature with DP.[/i]] Any thoughts?
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Stopping/Staring-Auto Return
    [img]http://www.score2picture.com/L9pix/stopcmds.jpg[/img] Here are some of the key commands available for stop + some other action. Maybe one of these would help? The other thing you can do to return the playhead to either the very beginning, or, the left locator (if cycle is enabled) is simply to hit Stop 2x.
  • LogicStu-JDC
    Re: Stopping/Staring-Auto Return
    Ski, Thanks. I'll have an opportunity to try this when I get back to the studio this evening. I remember seeing this, but the "global" description threw me.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: