macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tonojaa
    Saving an Output Setting (Preset)
    Help!! I accidentally deleted a mastering preset from the output strip ("Soft Enhancer"). I tried to "undo" but it's no longer listed in the output strip presets menu. In opening previously saved versions of the same project I see the output strip has the "Soft Enhancer" settings loaded in, and it even lists "Soft Enhancer in the presets title box on the output strip, but that setting is no longer listed in the output presets menu. Question: is there a way I can restore the preset "Soft Enhancer" back into the Preset Menu on the output strip? Thanks for any assistance, Nathan
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Saving an Output Setting (Preset)
    Hi Nathan, Yes, you can: 1. In the Inspector find the Stereo Output Channel Strip. 2. Click-hold on the settings button (says "Soft Enhancer") at top of Channel strip. 3. Choose Save Preset as.. from the menu. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Tonojaa
    Hi Rounik, Tried it and it worked, but i notice "Soft Enhancer" is now listed in the Settings tab/button, below "Delete Channel Strip Setting", and above... 01 Analysis Tools 02 Mastering ...which is okay, but I was wondering, is there a way to also have it listed back in the sub-menu ("02 Mastering>Soft Enhancer") below "Simple Enhancer", like it used to be listed? Cause its no longer listed there along with the other Mastering preset options. - Nathan
  • Rounik Admin
    Ah yes.. so when you create your own Channel Strip settings they get saved to: "Home Folder" / Library / Application Support / Logic / Channel Strip Settings / etc... If you wish you can move the channel strip setting to: Mac HD / Library / Application Support / Logic / Channel Strip Settings / etc... Hope that helps R
  • Tonojaa
    Okay, thanks Rounik. Everythings fine now. Thanks for your help! - Nathan
  • Rounik Admin
    My pleasure! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: