macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Lobakyu
    Using folders in a template
    Is it possible to duplicate folders? I've just wanted the tutorial on producing with folders and I'm just wondering how I can setup a template folder and duplicate it. For example. I don't want to have a single logic project with 5 folders of Omnisphere because I might not use that many. I'd like to have a template that has one Omnisphere folder (and all the midi tracks that go with it) and then duplicate that folder with a new instance of Omnisphere when I need it. Is this possible?
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Using folders in a template
    How are you creating the additional MIDI tracks for Omnisphere?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Using folders in a template
    Hi swpowe, Sure! You can duplicate folders. Remember to first duplicate the folder track. An easy way to do this is select the folder track header and then choose: Track > New with Duplicate Setting Then copy the folder region to the new folder track. Next, double-click the folder and delete the regions inside and then create a new Multi-timbral group of tracks using the "New Tracks" dialog. Delete the tracks in the folder you don't want and then load a new Multi-Output Omnisphere on the newly created batch of tracks. .... Personally, I'd create a template with 3 Multi Omnisphere instances that'll give you 24 different possible parts from Omnisphere. Do you need more than that? :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: