macProVideo.com
Forums
  • LogicStu-JDC
    Mastering Assistance
    Since I'm stil new to the whole Logic Pro package, is their a listing of Pro studios that have Logic in-house in the Texas region? I prefer a good reference with a professional who's mastered the package, has skill with mastering jazz-fusion type pieces or inspirational works. Any ideas/suggestions out there? Thanks -LogicStu-JDC
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mastering Assistance
    Hi LogicStu-JDC, There's no official listing of studios in Texas that use Logic Pro. You'd need to visit individual websites of said studios and ask. Having said that, regardless of whether they use Pro Tools or Logic, most high-end professional studio will be using 3rd party plugins to master... e.g. Waves, UAD, etc. Another point is, that you have a great professional here in this video taking you through the mastering process in Logic like no one has done before (or since!): [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic401[/url] Hope that helps Rounik
  • LogicStu-JDC
    Re: Mastering Assistance
    Rounik, thanks. I understand the tutorials on Logic are great, I just wanted to get to some of the questions that address what I'm doing with a "live" person. Just about every studio that I've referenced use Pro Tools, it's almost made me upset and I'm saying to myself "...is there not a advanced recording studio around that uses logic instead of Pro tools?" Sorry for venting, but if I can't get some "live" assistance, I may go back to DP. I'm trying to give this a chance.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: