macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Error Code DEEP ARCHIVE ?
    OK, I found a couple of problems, but first... I was able to generate the Deep Architecture message once. It didn't seem to have anything to do with how many notes I was playing; it just happened. Now... what I'm going to suggest may seem like total voodoo, but here's what I did to get the messages to stop and get your song to play (and record) OK. 1) Set your song length to 273 measures (it's currently at 500-something). Change this in the transport 2) Go to a track that has automation on it. Open the *automation event list*. Once that's open, hit CMD-1 to expose the Automation Arrange Page (normally hidden). CMD-A (select all) and then use the function "set optimal region sizes rounded by bar". Still in the Automation Arrange Page, do a "select unused" and hit delete. Then do a "delete unused tracks". Close that window. You should now be back on your main Arrange page. 3) Environment, Clicks & Ports layer: drag the cable from the SUM output of the Physical Input back to the Physical Input. Now drag a cable from SUM to the Sequencer input and try recording some new tracks without your arpeggiator stuff in the loop. If everything's working well then you can re-connect your arpeggiator stuff and it should work fine.
  • Auszzinc
    Wow Okay ill try that tonight when i get home from work. Thanks a bunch.. What can i do to further avoid this message ?
  • Peter Schwartz
    You're welcome. What can you do to avoid it? Impossible to say. This message is undocumented and I've been trying to get an answer for years without luck.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: