macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fogyrui
    pls email Cierramay@hotmail.com, looking 4 producer to work w/
    Where can I find a producer/or a group that I can work with to understand logic better? I live in the Los Angeles area. Please email Cierramay@hotmail.com
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: pls email Cierramay@hotmail.com, looking 4 producer to work
    Hi What exactly do you want help with? Although I don't live in LA, perhaps if you ask some specific questions we can help you via the forums and suggest resources on The Hub and the video tutorials here at MPV to help you further.
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: pls email Cierramay@hotmail.com, looking 4 producer to work
    It's rare that you'll find a producer or group working on Logic (or any DAW) that's going to appreciate someone looking over their shoulder and asking a lot of questions. All that does in interrupt the music-making process. I think you should take a different approach; that's my sincere advice. This site alone -- the video tutorials offered for sale or subscription, as well as the free articles and this forum too -- are all ways you can learn more about Logic. And as Rounik said, if you have specific questions you can ask them here. That's what this forum is for! :-) Also, being that you're in LA, you can join the Logic Users Group. I think the next meeting is scheduled for June 29th at RSPE.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: