macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BUBBLES
    LOOPS ISSUE
    Hello, I recently bought some loops and as I was watching the logic 101 given by martin. I followed the instructions on how just to drag the folder to the library and found it under view, other. Now I noticed that when I select the folder that I downloaded from logic and select all, it will give show absolutely all the loops. I just want to see the ones that I downloaded. There where a lot and now I cannot find all of them. Im sure they are there but I just don't know how to find all of them. Is there anyway to undo the transferring of the downloaded loops so I can use them from my desktop. I think that is easier for me. Or if there is any other way to see all of them from logic, Its really frustrating, I'm new in logic and I tried and tried and couldn't do anything. ANy help would be much appreciated.
  • mtec
    Re: LOOPS ISSUE
    Are the loops all Apple loops? if not they wont show up in the loop browser. If they are, you should see them at the top of the loop browser under the view button. If they are wav or Aiff you should be able to select them from the media bay>Browser then hardrive and search for them. Hope this helps. Mtec
  • BUBBLES
    I do see some of them on the loop browser. I guess my question is. How do I get all of them back to the way they were in their folder on my desktop. I have tried to search but I cant find the folder. Thanks again for your help.
  • mtec
    i guess if u want them back on the desktop do a search using spotlight (the magnifying glass top right of ur screen) this should show u where the folder is. just hover the mouse over the folder and it will tell u where the folder can be located then drag it from that location to the desktop. Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bubbles, Have you definitely checked in the "View" drop-down menu at the top of the Loop Browser to browse by Loop Collection? :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: