macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: What do you use Logic for?
    bd, I'd be interested in finding out more about what you do film-mix wise and hearing some of your work.
  • broSouL
    greetings, guys... forum (and logic pro) newbie here. decided to bite the bullet and shell out $$$ for a MBP and logic studio setup. fresh out of the box as of this past weekend, and boy, do i have a lot to learn... anyways, i will be using logic to shift from hardware production to software tracking/mixing/integration. i do a lot of sample-based hip hop production and vocals, so i will mostly be using my setup to record clean, dry vocals to send to "real" engineers - as well as enhance what i've been doing with my MPC 200XL setup. so far i'm having a blast, but i've never felt more ignorant about something in my life! i feel like i've gone from fishing in a pond with a stick and string to steering a boat in the bering sea on the deadliest catch... i'm sure i'll get the hang of it in time, though. i'll be bringing lots of questions...fair warning. :)
  • Peter Schwartz
    [i]i'll be bringing lots of questions...fair warning. :)[/i] Uh oh... :-) Hey, no problem, bring 'em on!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: