macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Pro & Logic Express
    Ultra Beat pattern
    Hee there, I've a problem with using Ultrabeat. I have created a basslines in ultrabeat and put them in to the arrangewindow by using de pattern button. After that i saparate them with using the saperate by pitchnote function. My problem is that the track that will be created is in group mode. So by using automation, the whole bassline will change not the single sound. Is there a easy and nice solution? Sry for my english. I'm not a native speaker;)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Ultra Beat pattern
    Hi & welcome to the MPV Forums! You need to create a multi-output version of Ultrabeat - otherwise any changes you make to the track will affect all the sounds from a stereo instance of Ultrabeat. I wrote an article on this very issue on the macProVideo Hub (Daily Online Magazine) here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/logic-quick-tip-multioutput-drum-processing-ultrabeat[/url] You might also be interested to watching the Ultrabeat Tutorial Video which shows you how to do some very cool things in UB: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9204[/url] Thanks Rounik p.s. your English is fine :)
  • Logic Pro & Logic Express
    Thx Rounik, You just helpt me finding the solution! Thx a lot!
  • Rounik Admin
    My pleasure! Please ask as many questions - and share your experiences here on the Logic forums. Of course, there's also over 120 Logic articles to date on The Hub and the best Tutorial-Videos for Logic anywhere... so there are many choices to helping Logic users here :) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: